Before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Affidavit of Unmarried Certificate
I, NurBanu, Wife of- Late SultanAhmed, of village- Batakhali, Post Office- Pachimgon, Police Station- Laksam, District- Comilla, bearing Passport Number- A0504293 age about 30 years, by religion- Islam, by Nationality- Bangladeshi by birth do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:-
- That I am permanent citizen and nationality of Bangladeshi by birth.
- That my son ZahirAhmed who was born at Comilla, Bangladesh on date of birth January 01, 1981 of village- Batakhali, Post office- Pachimgon, Police Station- Laksam, District- Comilla, Bangladesh.
Continue Page- 02
Page-02
- That I do hereby declare that my son ZahirAhmed is still Unmarried and he is not engaged in any Bangladeshi Girl.
That the above statement is true and correct and I have signed this affidavit before the notary public at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Made herein above is true and correct.
Deponent.
The Deponent are known to me identified by me and has signed in presence.
Advocate.
No comments:
Post a Comment